SHURIKEN DAYDREAMS

WELCOME TO MY ONLINE DIARY

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I REMEMBER THE DAYS...

a list of "evil" things i did back then.. (so far, mao ra ni ako naremember.. )

kindergarten:

1. a dog bit my ass and my sister and a neighbor witnessed the incident. i was afraid that my mom would know about it so i told them not to tell my parents and keep it a secret between the 3 of us nlng.. after one week, our neighbor told my mother and she scolded me.

2. i tried cutting classes back in K-1 just to watch morning cartoon shows. i sneak out through a window near the girl's Cr and watch tv at my aunt's friend's house . it happened a couple of times, and my mom had no idea about it.. until now!

3. i influenced some of my clasm8s to cut class with me. there was a time, a trio of boys joined me and we ate fishballs infront of the school.

4. i secretly put a bubblegum on my friend's head while we were watching tv. it was too late when he learned about it because the gum hardened already. i was so scared since the gum got tangled with his hair. i had to ask help from my ate and we poured lots of water and oil just to remove it.

5. we were playing "luto-luto" with my friends using our neighbor's vietnam rose flower. i ate the petals because i thought it was sweet. realized it was awful, so i spat them out..

6. i organized a prank among my playmates against our neighbor. we placed broomsticks inside his car.. ( murag sa door to dapit.. lols!)

7. i called one of my playmate, "bayot", and he went home crying. he didn't talk to me for days.

8.mactan airbase used to have a garden beside PhilSCA. we stole some of their healthy veggies and brought them home. that night, our helper cooked the veggies for supper!

9. i tried locking my brother inside a glass cabinet. the glass broke and he was wounded..

10. i enjoyed teasing and fighting our neighbor who was 3 years younger than me.. i pinched her arm once and she went home crying. (nilagom jud)

11. when my ate was in first year high school, she had a very cute boyfriend. she'd tell me all about him and let me read his love letters. unfortunately, we had a huge fight. and in order to get revenge, i told my mom about her "secret lover".. they had to limit their meetings after that.

12. i hated afternoon naps, and enjoyed pretending to be asleep.. lols

grade school:

1.grade2: i often argue with my math teacher/adviser because i kept comparing her teaching strategies with my grade 1 class adviser.

2. i often ask a piece of my classmates' snacks. and if they refused to give me, i'd tell them, " i will not friend you na!!"..

3. i used to open some of my classmates' bags when they're not around, and played with their toys without asking permission

4. grade 4: when mark, gia and i decided to end the life of our "LIST OF NEW FUNNY WORDS"
diary, we threw it at the back of our school bldg. after the two went inside our classroom, i looked for it andi hid the diary for almost a year...

5. nadine and me were enemies back in 2nd grade.. hahaha.. peace nads!

6. grade 4: gia and me were sent to the principal's office because we made a hand sign (ala-korean "\/" sign) during our formal class picture. we had to redo the class shoot bec. of that.

7. grade 5: i was sent again to the principal's office together with 4 classmates (aljo, nath, joven, daryll) because we made our classmate cry, right after our GMRC/ CL class.

8. grade 4: our MAPEH teacher scolded me because i laughed while she was scolding the whole class.. . twas my seatmate's fault, who whispered something really funny.

9. grade 3: we played "Spirit of the coin".. and called the spirit of JOSE RIZAL.

10. grade 6: every after NEAT review (it ends at around 6:30pm), me and my classmates would often play "TXT", and ghost hunt.
one night, the lights of the grade school bldg were all turned off so. we sneaked inside our classroom, turned the lights on and made noises. the school guard suddenly barged in and said," anong ginagawa niyo? mga bata pa kayo, ganyan na ginagawa ninyo!" (we didnt understand what he said.. pero fil namu malisyoso au iya huna2x.. he thought siguro, we're doing some "milagro" inside the room.. lols!

11 we often bully antje, a half-german, half-shep... filipino classmate.. "tell you to my mom!!"
(sorry antje!)

12. i had this scary mermaid doll back in grade 3 (dark-skinned and uber curly black hair), and used it once to surprise my tita. my evil plan worked!
mwuahaahaha


(a repost from my Apr 3, '09 4:15 PM blog: http://karentoot.multiply.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment