SHURIKEN DAYDREAMS

WELCOME TO MY ONLINE DIARY

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Que Sera Sera

October 29, 2009

last September, my ever dearest cousin left the country to seek greener pastures abroad. Since she is a Nursing Graduate, she decided to "intrude" United Kingdom.. hahaha!
this morning, her pictures on facebook surprised me!...


here she is!!

i thought she would sulk herself to death due to homesickness and boredom, just like what other Filipinos working overseas often say.. but what the hell?!.. she's blooming and gorgeous.. i think she's enjoying her stay there!

and LOOK! the boots! the boots!!..

gosh! i love those boots. i sooo want to own one! sad to say, i'd definitely look like a lost baby Sasquatch if i'd wear it here. hahahaha!

i do have a pair of boots which i bought for 10 bucks only! but i never get to wear them yet.
with this tropical weather, i dont think it's necessary so im reserving them for future use..teehee!

hmm!.. i wonder where on UK this is..

aww! and she's using the pink scarf i gave her.. *blushes*
(the scarf was my keepsake for her since i wasn't able to send her off on the day of her flight. pink is her favorite color by the way.)


a week ago, i had a chat with my aunt who lives in Abu Dhabi. everyone is expecting me to graduate this coming March 2010, so she asked me about my plans after graduation.

and i was like, "Uh-OH! i smell trouble!..."
i still don't know what to do and where to go to right after college.. dang!!
and it really scares me everytime the thought of graduation crosses my mind.
im still not ready to graduate. being in school for about 16 years, i have already acquired the necessary knowledge that one must learn in life. however, im still not satisfied.
my skills and experiences aren't enough to help me land a good job.
i still want to learn more...

secondly, i have a super wide interest and hobbies. i want to do this and that!
i cant seem to focus myself on one thing. for instance, i love advertising, but i also love animation and film making! i want to work in an advertising industry, but i also want to direct movies or write scripts!
im still confused!.. gaaaah!!!

this reminds me of the popular children song, "Que Sera Sera".
the song says we don't hold the future, so whatever will be, will be!
but, i just cant allow the future to dictate what i would become.
i want to plan my life ahead. thing is, i dont know where to start. hehehe! ^^;

anyways, that's the dilemma im in right now. as March approaches, im getting nervous and crazy! hahaha.. oh noes~!

hmmm.. wonder if i could follow my cousin there?!.. i'd get to wear fashionable clothing, boots and coats.. I'd get to feel the freezing autumn and winter! and take beautiful shots of UK!
but, i also want to go to Dubai. my professor said our course is needed there. we'll earn big bucks! however, it's too hot there, and the culture and religion is way different from ours. i might have a hard time dealing with middle eastern people.. :D

gaaaah! i dont know...
maybe, the best thing to do for now is.....
WORK ON MY THESIS!!!!!!....







No comments:

Post a Comment